CML Reference Collection
The largest collection of CML format (Chemical Markup Language) molecular
The CML Reference Collection contains over 120,000 3D structure CML files , cross referenced to over
600,000 identifiers arranged in browsable html format indicies.
The collection requires approx 1.5Gb of disk space to install. The data files are architecture
independent and may be used with any operating system. Java based CML viewers are
available for free download via the internet
(the Jumbo3 CML viewer is highly recommended).
The collection has a range of potential uses, from high-school chemistry class instruction, to
research tool for industrial chemists' , and is being released under a flexible licensing scheme
to accomodate such a disparate user community.
The CML Reference Collection may be obtained under a variety of licensing arrangements
- Home user - use on a single personal computer ($50)
- Academic - use on a single PC and optionally an additional laptop computer($50)
- Educational - use on a single classroom-wide computer network ($250)
- Commercial desktop - use on a single PC and optionally an additional laptop computer ($499)
- Site license - use on any number of computers at a single physical location ($4999)
Commercial entities with an interest in incorporating the CML Reference Collection
into other products, are welcome to
contact us to discuss their requirements.